Here are nine signs your marriage is worth saving, according to experts. I'd argue there are more, but this is a start.
1. You’re tormented with doubt about leaving.
2. Strain on the relationship can be attributed to the kids.
3. You still feel respected in the marriage.
4. You’re both willing to put in the work.
5. You can’t picture your life without each other.
6. The spark is gone — but you think you can bring it back.
7. Your problems aren’t specific to the relationship.
8. You still enjoy spending time together.
9. At some point in your marriage, you had “it.”
Read the linked article for details, and if you both think the marriage is worth saving, then it is certainly worth a try. If you need a little help working through particular issues, Harrington Law can help you by mediating those issues.
But what if you've done everything you know to do, and you're ready to move forward with divorce? We'll help you do it with as little trauma as we possibly can.
Call us to talk about how.